betonghathanh

Chào mừng bạn đến với doanh nghiệp của chúng tôi

Trang chủ

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

/

bài viết

Blog Post

LARGE BRICK – TILES TREND 2023

With flexible application capabilities and high aesthetics, large size bricks are becoming a prominent trend in 2023. Proud to be the leading brand in the building materials industry in Vietnam, we constantly innovating to quickly respond to market trends.

What’s attractive about 80×80 bricks of Ha Thanh Group???

1.High applicability:
As a line of large format bricks, when used, it will limit the number of grout lines, bringing a space with high synchronization, wide openness and spaciousness, currently 80×80 tiles are widely used in large spaces such as today. resort lobby, hotel, high-class restaurant, shopping mall…
With high aesthetic value, outstanding durability, 80×80 tiles are also favored by many homeowners for their family home. Especially as the main space to make an impression such as the living room, office, lobby or bedroom.

2.Outstanding surface design:

Ha Thanh’s 80×80 tiles stand out with their delicate and vivid designs, sharp textures that realistically simulate stone, natural wood… Thanks to modern digital printing technology, the lines achieve optimal perfection, conquering even the most demanding customers. Combining high-grade glaze and good surface protection, Ha Thanh’s 80×80 tile line will minimize moss and dirt, helping your home space bring natural beauty and fashion.

3. Strong brick bones:

Ha Thanh’s 80×80 floor tiles are large format tiles manufactured from high-quality raw materials, the finished product is 70% natural stone powder, the remaining 30% is clay and a small amount of adhesive additives. The materials are carefully processed: stone powder, finely ground clay, removing impurities and heavy metals. Then compressed under standard conditions to ensure the final product will have optimal strength.

With the motto “Enhance value”, Ha Thanh Ceramic Tile promises to bring to your family increasingly quality products, diverse designs, exquisite colors, reasonable prices… guaranteed meet all the strictest requirements of customers.

Tags:

Trang chủ

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

/

bài viết

Blog Post

GẠCH KHỔ LỚN – XU HƯỚNG GẠCH ỐP LÁT 2023

Với khả năng ứng dụng linh hoạt và tính thẩm mỹ cao, gạch kích thước lớn đang trở thành xu hướng nổi bật trong năm 2023. Tự hào là thương hiệu có vị thế dẫn đầu trong ngành vật liệu xây dựng tại Việt Nam, chúng tôi luôn không ngừng đổi mới nhằm đáp ứng nhanh xu thế của thị trường.

Gạch 80x80 của Ha Thanh Group có gì hấp dẫn???

1. Tính ứng dụng cao:
Là dòng gạch khổ lớn, khi sử dụng sẽ hạn chế được số lượng đường ron gạch, mang đến không gian có sự đồng bộ cao, rộng mở, khoáng đạt, hiện gạch lát 80×80 được ứng dụng nhiều trong các không gian lớn như hiện sảnh resort, khách sạn, nhà hàng cao cấp, trung tâm mua sắm…
Với giá trị thẩm mỹ cao, độ bền vượt trội, gạch lát 80×80 còn được nhiều gia chủ ưu ái lựa chọn cho mái ấm gia đình của mình. Đặc biệt như không gian chủ đạo để tạo ấn tượng như phòng khách, phòng làm việc, sảnh hay phòng ngủ.

2. Bề mặt thiết kế nổi bật:
Những mẫu gạch lát 80×80 của Hà Thanh nổi bật với các thiết kế tinh tế, sinh động, đường vân sắc nét mô phỏng chân thực đá, gỗ tự nhiên… Nhờ công nghệ in kỹ thuật số hiện đại, những đường vân đạt độ hoàn hảo tối ưu, chinh phục cả những khách hàng có gu thẩm mỹ khắt khe nhất. Kết hợp lớp men cao cấp và khả năng bảo vệ bề mặt tốt, dòng gạch lát 80×80 của Hà Thanh sẽ hạn chế tối đa được tình trạng rêu mốc và bám bẩn, giúp không gian nhà bạn mang vẻ đẹp tự nhiên và thời thượng.

3. Xương gạch cứng chắc:
Gạch lát nền 80×80 của Hà Thanh là dòng gạch khổ lớn được sản xuất từ nguồn nguyên vật liệu cao cấp, thành phẩm là 70% bột đá tự nhiên, 30% còn lại là đất sét và một lượng nhỏ chất phụ gia kết dính. Các nguyên liệu được xử lý kỹ càng: bột đá, đất sét được nghiền mịn, loại bỏ tạp chất, kim loại nặng. Sau đó nung nén ở điều kiện tiêu chuẩn đảm bảo thành phẩm cuối cùng sẽ có độ bền chắc tối ưu.

Với phương châm “Nâng tầm giá trị“, Gạch men Hà Thanh hứa hẹn sẽ mang đến cho gia đình bạn những sản phẩm ngày càng chất lượng, mẫu mã đa dạng, màu sắc tinh tế, giá thành hợp lý… đảm bảo đáp ứng được mọi yêu cầu khắt khe nhất của Quý khách hàng.

Tags:

vi